Newfield Starbucks to Close?

I heard a vicious rumor- well, I'm pretty sure it's fact- that my Newfield Starbucks is going to close. I use the term "my" loosely, because pregnancy and a newborn have limited how much caffeine I've been able to imbibe over the past year, but I really liked having a Starbucks in Stamford with convenient parking for a quick coffee run. At busy times of day, the Summer St. and Ferguson Library Starbucks only seem worth the park and walk if you are running other errands. However, those two stores, unlike the Newfield one, are busier, so I can't blame them for closing Newfield. The Newfield area seems to be crazier about Dunkin' Donuts.
The High Ridge Starbucks is often too crowded, with nary a seat for two, but they have parking- I guess I'll go there, although the 2 mile trip there can seem like 20 if the baby decides to scream!

A mom at my playgroup shared a good tip: the drive thru at Donut Delite for coffee, so you don't have to haul your kid out of the car!