StationStops Application for iPhone: Now In My Price Range!

Fellow local blogger Chris at StationStops has an iPhone app that lists Metro North schedules. It works VERY nicely, and he has lowered the price to 1.99. That is exactly what I was waiting for! I rarely need this app, so I was not willing to spend more than a few bucks on it, even though I really wanted to buy it to support my fellow blogger. NOW I am totally going to buy it. It's so much faster to go on your iPhone app rather than go online! Look for it under the name StationStops.

Also, you should follow StationStops (and StamfordTalk!) on Twitter! I mostly twitter about breastfeeding these days, but one day, when I leave the house again, I'll twitter about Stamford stuff! You can also facebook friend me under the name Stamford Talk.