When Will Stamford Be on Kitchen Nightmares?

Last February there was drama galore in Stamford when the reality TV show Kitchen Nightmares came to Sabatiello's on Bedford. I had never heard of the show, but you can bet I got myself signed up to be on it ASAP. Basically, Gordon takes a resto that is floundering and tries to turn it around by showing the place what's wrong, helping them fix it, and then relaunching it with better decor, menu, and attitude. I and a few other Stamford Talk readers got to be diners at the resto post-makeover. We discussed it on Chowhound if you want details.

The show is finally back on the air, and I'm dying to find out if I was interesting/photogenic enough to make the cut. (Doubt it.) There are two new episodes on tonight (Thursday), but neither is Sabatiello's, and I can't seem to find out what next week's episodes will be.

Last week's episode was the only show I've found stimulating enough to make it through an hour. There was a stubborn owner, a recalcitrant chef, and an insanely dirty walk-in fridge.

I'm curious what Sabatiello's problem was, besides mediocre food, which, if you think about it, is a pretty common problem.

When I find out the date the Stamford episode will air, I'll let you know!