Buffalo Wild Wings Pics

My mom, dad and little sis were in town this weekend, so Saturday morning I piled them and the baby in the car to run some errands. First, of course, we did a drive by of Buffalo Wild Wings because I really wanted to see the line. It was pretty impressive. I parked illegally in front of the movie theatre, and my team got out of the car to get photos and observe the line while I waited in the car with the baby.

My dad estimated the line at around 100 people at 1030 am. My friend said the line was already pretty long at 630am, and Blog Stamford has a photo of the first few people in line (looks like two teenagers and a 20 something guy). In analyzing the photos, the line looks to be mostly men, but there are a few women.
A coworker loves Buffalo Wild Wings, and I trust her judgment, so I am pretty excited to try this place. Click more to see the rest of my photos:



Somehow, the buffalo outfit seems politically incorrect to me.