Baby Stamford Talk Here and Healthy

Wow- this is the first time I'm typing with 2 hands since Saturday, when Baby Stamford Talk was born! He is gorgeous and healthy. We had a great experience at Stamford Hospital, which was basically like a 5 star hotel if you ask me. The lactation lady who met with me was awesome and nice, and we went back to the hospital yesterday to meet with her just to make sure of a few final things. Then I hit Target while husband and baby waited in car. That was far too much activity in one day- plus a visit to the pediatrician later that day- and I have learned my lesson to take it easy.

There are a shocking number of people at Target at 1pm in the afternoon on a weekday, and many of them seemed to be pregnant or new moms!
I hope within the next week or two to get more than a few free minutes at a stretch. I'm keeping up on local blogs and newspapers via the best breastfeeding accessory ever, the iPhone... often at 3 am while Baby ST is eating. I love iPhone, I love you so much!
This photo courtesy the iPhone at 6am this morning.