Christmas Day Dinner in Stamford?

An Irishman emailed me to ask about nice places in Stamford for Christmas Day dinner. I'm a former O'Brien, so I've got to help this man from my ancestral home. (That's Ireland to the right, in a photo I took on a trip there 2 years ago. The country is out of control pretty.) I've never really done Christmas in Stamford proper, but I put together a short list, and I am hoping more knowledgeable readers can add info. The criteria: sophisticated but traditional fare at $50-75 a head including wine. Possibilities:
Telluride- new American, upscale yet cozy, good quality food.
Napa and Co- like Telluride, it's right downtown, likely to be open, and has excellent food. It's pricey- if you do drinks and appetizers, it will run easily to 75.
In Greenwich:
Greenwich Hyatt- probably open. Nicest hotel in the area, so might be the priciest option.
Ginger Man- good food, less expensive than Telluride and Napa, but food not as interesting. Ginger Man is cozy has a nice fireplace.

I don't hear great things about Long Ridge Tavern, I don't love Mackenzie's food... so this is all I can come up with who might have a nice Christmas dinner!