Rotten Produce at My Grocery Store- Rrr!

Tonight I wanted pita with hummus, cucumber, balsamic and lettuce. I went to my local Grade A on Newfield since it's so much faster than Super Stop and Shop. Even though Mrs. Green's up on High Ridge has far superior produce, I didn't feel like driving that far. I figured Grade A would be good enough.

Wrong, wrong, WRONG.

1. All 100 cucumbers in the cuc section were rotten. Soft, mottled, rotten.
2. Almost all of the grapes in bags were old and smushy. I thought the plastic containers looked like they had fresher ones, but when I got home, the bottom half of the container was full of the crappy loose grapes that fall off the stem because they're starting to rot.
3. The tomatoes on the vine were OK, but I swear they put the labels over some rotten spots.

Do NOT sell me rotten produce. That makes me angry. If I get up the energy to actually plan to eat healthy food, then get motivated enough to go buy the food, don't thwart that super-human effort. F you. That's right. A big Stamford Talk "F you" to today's produce section of my Grade A.

See? See all those loose grapes? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Not that many institutions get the official "F you" from Stamford Talk. I think only Trump has ever gotten it from me, for endangering my life and the lives of those around me.

Well, the good news is, the pita was satisfactory despite the lack of crunchy cuc, I made a big batch of Tuscan white bean soup for my lunches this week, and I also made turkey meat loaf so I can make sure I'm getting enough protein.

That's right, get the hell out of my way when I decide to eat healthy. Unfortunately, I also ate 1/2 a box of Cheezits today. What can I say. I love Cheezits.