Watch Out for Trump Crane on Sunday, Stamford!

I am almost- almost!!!!- tempted to go watch them raise the Trump Crane this weekend. That's what they were doing to that crane in NYC when it collapsed in May. According to the Stamford Times, roads around the site will be closed from 5 a.m. to 12 p.m. this Sunday.

Don't plan on driving on Broad or Washington, and watch your head if you are anywhere in the area. I wouldn't go shopping at Target on Sunday if I were you, nor would I picnic in Mill River Park, just in case. I do not trust that construction site.

Visit my flickr site to see my pics of Stamford's cranes over the past 8 months.

By the way, here is a pic of the littlest crane in Stamford:

It's building something near Greyrock Place, I think. I feel better about this crane since it's half the size of the Trump one.