Stamford Talk Slumber Partying in NoHo

I hate to be a slacker blogger but I am busy eating Skittles in a NoHo apartment at midnight. I just spent 3 hours at a Prom in a loft in the meat packing district. Not my prom. My friend from college teaches at a fancy private school in the city, and our photographer friend from Philly has done their photos for the past 5 years. This year I got to be his assisstant, meaning I got to drink wine around teenagers.

"Is this worth publishing?" I said to my sis, who I am keeping awake even though I'm waking up in 5 hours to drive back to Stamford. "That sounds fine to me," she muttered.

I actually did assist; I passed out a card with the website and school code so the kids can see the pics, and I... helped put up and take down the backdrop.

Yup. Tonight I'm a loser with nothing to say except... I'm glad I'm still young and carefree with no kids so I can do fun stuff like stay over in the city.

And I really only had one glass of wine.