Everybody's Fine Filming at UConn Stamford

I can't get out of work 'til 4 ish but if someone could check it out and perhaps even bring your camera JIK (that's short for just in case- I'm not against lol style ok?) that would be awesome. I went to the EF set last Friday and it was a little boring, but if I have faith that if I keep going, something interesting will happen to me.

When I was at the EF set in Shippan on Friday, I saw no stars, but I had a great chat with a really nice cop. I got to hear them yell, "Standby!" and "Cut!" while filming went on in the house. Here's a pic of that house; I drove by Saturday and took a paparazzi-like shot of it. I was playing it too cool during the filming to pull out my camera. I was the only civilian there and I think people thought I belonged. I was wearing a black shirt (did that on purpose), so I fit right in. I'm sneaky. Sneaky, but very, very discrete. You can trust me.

I will zip over to the UConn set as soon as I can even though it's a major pain to park and walk over.

Click here to see all of my older posts about movies filming.