Stars at the Stamford Mall: Who'd o' Thunk It?

Some great star sightings in the most recent Susie Costaregni (I refuse to spellcheck that name- I'm going with my best guess) Dish column in the Advocate:
Drew Barrymore was seen shooting last Friday a movie in Kona Grill at the Stamford Town Center plaza... Barrymore was seen shopping in the mall later in the day. De Niro also was spotted on Bedford Street Friday.
What do you think Drew was buying at the mall? I guess even stars need a new pair of pants, or new undies, or... an iPod shuffle? Or an emergency present for someone?

Here's a weird one:
Movie director producer and actor Wes Craven and cast and crew of "25/8" had a private kickoff party April 10 at Dragonfly Restaurant & Lounge on Summer Street in Stamford. Craven is known for horror flicks such as "A Nightmare on Elm Street," "Scream" and "Freddy vs. Jason."
What is so great about Dragonfly? Both times my husband and I tried to go to DF, it was closed for a private party. That was annoying. Maybe I'll try DF again soon; I am looking for a nice Stamford resto to take a friend to, but I think I've hit them all- Market, Plateau, Duo, Morton's, Siena, Telluride, Saltwater Grille (why the extra e?), Ferrante's, Columbus Park Trattoria, Republic Grill, 122 Bistro, Chez Jean-Pierre, Egane Korean BBQ, Tawa, Dakshin... what did I forget?

Related Stamford Talk posts:
--All restaurant posts
--All posts on movies filming in CT.