Remo's Pizza, Peeps, Red Wine, Weight Loss

I had lunch yesterday at Remo's Brick Oven Pizza and was pleasantly surprised. The 12" veggie pizza Napoleonata was piled with vegetables and only 12 bucks. The eggplant was steamed, not fried, the spinach generous, and the cheese light. I would prefer the pizza sauce to be less sweet, but overall, it's a good meal option if you're trying to be healthy like I am.

I had a friend over for dinner, and the leftover pizza fed both of us (supplemented with hummus, carrots, and a small bunless burger). To cap off the healthy evening, we sat on the couch eating Peeps, drinking wine, and watching Biggest Loser: Couples Edition. It's an incredible show, and I feel bad for you if you don't watch it. The new cocoa peeps are worth a try.

So how 'bout that Spitzer scandal? Who saw that coming? At happy hour three girlfriends and I debated if it was worse to have an affair or to see a prostitute. They agreed prostitute, since it meant the person didn't have romantic love for someone else, but I shouted across the table, "At least affairs are legal!!!" The Clubhouse on Stillwater has pretty good happy hour deals, and it's virtually empty if you want some quiet chatting time with friends.